• Resonance: Wolf
• Touchstone: The pale bark of the claw-torn elm trunk.
• Influence: The Old Wolf's Glades influence extends just a dozen yards or so, mostly within the natural glade of trees.
• Spirits: The Serpent in the Elm, a serpent, seemingly made of vines, which reacts peaceably to the few it allows to see it. The Wolf Elm, the spirit of the elm is clearly old enough to be its own entity, although it seems largely quiescent. Wolf Spirits, at night, the stealthy movement of local wolf spirits can be seen through the surrounding underbrush.
• The sudden, disconcerting smell of blood, accompanied by mouth-watering, as though it were the finest hunger-inducing scent ever experiences.
• The sense of being watched from the shadows by stealthy predators constantly circling, circling.
• On nights where the moon is visible, the sound of many wolves howling.
Spirit Glade: In addition to being a locus, the clearing is also a Glade, a place of natural peace and positive emotion where violence is difficult to enact, requiring a Resolve check to fight or even argue and inflicting –2 to all attack rolls to those who succeed (-3 for spirits). Defenders gain +2 to defense or Resistance traits. Requires a site of natural perfection and peacefulness to form.