Shattered Covenant Quest List
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Find dirt on Lady Belinda Anteos of the Sword Coast Traders Bank to apply pressure for her to release funds to help the refugees in Daggerford.
- Stop the goblin raids
- Investigate the silence from Saer Darfin's estate
- Investigate the giant's tracks from the road toward May Creek
- Odd jobs in Daggerford
- Bounty board in Daggerford at the barracks
- Bullywug Tongues - Bullywugs in the Lizard Marsh. Area around Vantage has toothy bullywugs. Baroness Cromm offering 10 gp/tongue
- Grave Robber of Gillian's Hill - Graves being dug up. May Creek and Fiveleagues also hit. 180 gp bounty
- Thorn Beast of Union - Thorny beast terrorizing Union, Vantage, and Potter. 50 gp by Baroness Cromm
- Marsh Hag - Green hag in Lizard Marsh killed the wife of Rock Island's reeve. 100 gp bounty from Baroness, plus 150 gp bounty from reeve if wedding ring is returned.
- The Heart - Lt. of Stag Lord preying on merchant caravans. 200 gp bounty dead or alive.
- Delfin needs help
- Zhentarim - Check on Dowager Blackwood out at the manor near Mud Creek
- Harpers - Where are the slaves being taken? Suspect Serpent Kingdom of Najara or the Underdark. Try to take a hobgoblin alive for questioning.
- Follow the river east of Warden to the Crag. Some are deep enough to lead to the Underdark.
- Just before the Delimbyr empties into the Lizard Marsh, there is an old wizard's tower on a rocky island that's never been raided.
- To the north of the hills east of Daggerford is a haunted monastery. It was cursed, and all their treasure was left behind.
- In the hills north of Warden, there's an old dwarven mine.
- Old Kings Hill is crowned by the ruins of ancient city Delimbyran. It is a terrible place, but adventurers find treasures there.