The Radiant Fane
Theme Song: "Winterborn," Cruxshadows
Across Creation, the Solar Exalted return. Reborn champions of old unprepared for greatness to be thrust upon them, the Chosen of the Unconquered sun are fractious, confused and weak - easy prey for the thousand-thousand foes they find waiting them in Creation.
But you are more than that. You are the Illuminated, and your coming has been foretold and eagerly anticipated. Where other Solars found hate and solitude, when you Exalted, you found sudden and unexpected allies, brave men and women who risked everything to hide you, to feed you, to shelter you and above all, to transport you. Eventually, your travels ended in one place: the fog-enshrouded Dehennen Mountains of the North. And there, in a valley populated by villages filled with those who worshipped your Light, you came home to the Sequestered Tabernacle.
Now they have promised to teach you much, if you will but be the Illuminated that the peoples of Creation have awaited.
- Starfish, played by Chillos.
- Dolorous Distich, played by A.J..
- Sun's Red Hand, played by Chris.
- Kyrra of the Caribou Tribe, played by Kristin.
- The Sequestered Tabernacle, a training camp and temple for the Cult of the Illuminated in the North.
- The Sequestered Vale, the valley the Sequestered Tabernacle overlooks and is supported by.
- The Zalvenesh, the small coastal nation of scavenger-divers
Cult of the Illuminated
- The Illuminated Doctrine, the philosophy and theology of the Cult of the Illuminated, as well as its religious practices.
- History of the Cult of the Illuminated
- Cult of the Illuminated Structure, how the Cult is structured and what roles its members occupy within it, as well as the kinds of undertakings and projects the Cult occupies itself with.
- The Illuminated Heavens: Composed of the Illuminated Ones, the Gods of Day and the Inner Circle, the Illuminated Heavens are the Secret Masters behind the Cult of the Illuminated.
- The Training Camps: Where the leadership and the Illuminated of the Cult are trained to be the most effective benefits they can to the Cult as a whole.
- The Local Cells: Individual temples and outposts, they form the body of the Cult's membership.
- Known Cells of the Cult: Major and minor cells, as known to the Masters and Training Camps.
- The Cult Wanderers: Traveling mendicants and prophets, the wanderers act as messengers, missionaries and teachers of the Illuminated Doctrine.