From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Crafting: Creating items and goods.
- Practicing a Profession: Working for another, for which you are paid.
- Recuperating: Recovering from poison, illnesses, or lingering injuries.
- Training: Learning new Skills (500 days), Tool Proficiencies (250 days), or Languages (250•125•80 days), or learning from a Mentor.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- Building a Stronghold: Constructing a building (must own land)
- Carousing: Partying and gambling.
- Crafting a Magic Item: Creating an item of magic (must have schema)
- Gaining Renown: Working for your Faction to gain Rank.
- Performing Sacred Rites: Performing and observing religious rites to gain the blessings of the gods.
- Selling Magic Items: Finding a buyer for a magic item.
- Sowing Rumors: Creating new rumors and spreading them around town.
- Establish Information Network: Establishing an information network.
- Utilize Information Network: Using an established information network.
- Research: Researching Lore (knowledge and information), Formulae (spells), and Schema ("recipes" for making magic items).
- Establishing or Running a Business: Running a business that might result in profits or could cost you.