One day, the desert winds swept up Doloro Gildenbough, master gardener of the House of Persimmon Blushes. Sometimes the winds were djinni or sphinxes or rocs, but this time, they were an orc raider named Juna the Pyreblade. The rising perfume of the House's pink limes, blood figs, pistachios, and most of all the precious rose persimmons tempted her from the sky, and she fell in a tumult to the orchards. When the sandstorm of her fall passed, Doloro was gone. He returned more than a year later husband to the pyre and father to newborn Eiche.
At least, these were the stories Eiche Gildenbough was told as a child. His father Doloro returned to his duties, and fierce Juna rose quickly in rank until she was Vizier of the House. Whatever men objected to her status found their own fall at her blade. Doloro, a half-elf, had already grown accustomed to a place in between worlds, so he knew well how to shield his child, and Juna's defiance of convention protected Eiche further. He learned his father's elven lore in the orchards alongside his mother's mastery of steel. The estate was never so well protected as under Juna's hand, and Eiche patrolled its borders at her side from an early age.
- Fighting Style
- Two-Weapon Fighting - When you engage in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
- Second Wind - On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
- Action Surge - On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
- Martial Archetype
- Battle Master
- Extra Attack - You can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
Battle Master Traits
- Heavy Armor Master: • Increase your Strength score by 1, to a maximum of 20 • While you are wearing heavy armor, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage that you take from non-magical weapons is reduced by 3.
- Dual Wielder: • You gain a +1 bonus to AC while you are wielding a separate melee weapon in each hand. • You can use two-weapon fighting even when the one-handed melee weapons you are wielding aren't light • You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when you would normally be able to draw or stow only one.
- Moneys: x pp, x gp, x ep, x sp, x cp
- Carried Equipment:
- Stored Equipment:
- Typical Downtime:
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
Total: xxx xp