- Darkvision: 60'
- Fey Ancestry: advantage on saves against being charmed; immune to magic that creates sleep.
- Skill Versatility: Gain proficiency in two skills of choice (X,X).
- Divine Sense: Know location of any celestial, fiend, fey, or undead, and presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated w/i 60'; may use (Cha bonus +1 per day)
- Lay on Hands: Gain a pool of [Paladin Level x5] points. Heal by touch, spending 1pt/hit point. Spend 5 pts to cure disease or neutralize poison. Does not affect undead or constructs.
- Fighting Style: Dueling: +1 AC when in armor
- Divine Smite: When striking a creature, may expend a spell slot to inflict 2d8 radiant damage + 1d8 radiant damage for each spell level above 1st. Add +1d8 if target is undead or fiendish.
- Divine Health: Immunity to Disease
- Sacred Oath: Oath of Devotion: FILL IN MORE INFO HERE
Rustic Hospitality: Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.
hit points 0 of 28
Spells Prepared (half Lvl + Cha): 4/4 • Spells marked with an asterix (*) are Oath Spells.
- First Level: Cure Wounds, Bless, Shield of Faith, Compelled Duel
- Spells per Day: 1st: 3
- Spell Power: Saving Throw DC: 13 • Spell Attack Mod: +5
- Magic Ability: Charisma
- Coins:4 cp • 16 sp • x ep • 7 gp • x pp • Other coins: x
- Gems: x
- Greater healing potion
- Healing Potion
- In Hand: Morningstar, Shield(Holy Symbol Emblem)
- Worn: Chainmail, Javelin x4, Holy Symbol(amulet)
- Belt: Dagger
- Backpack: Explorers Pack(backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, water skin, 50 feet of Rope(Hemp)), Carpenters Tools, Clothes(Travelers),
- Horse: Riding Horse, Riding Saddle, Bit and Briddle, Saddlebags
- xxx: (x gp/day). x