NPC from Lost Timelines
Nine days! How can we e’re survive
No one will be left alive!
Through soberness we’ll have to strive
Because kobolds came to town!
So beware my friends if you should see
A kobold enter merrily
Give heed and listen to my plea…
Keep kobolds from coming to town!
-The Kobold Song
Sex: Currently male identified
Height: 2' 5"
Weight: 25 lbs
Hair: Red Scales
Other: Tail and horns
- I'm oblivious to etiquette and social expectations.
- I've been isolated for so long that I rarely speak, preferring gestures and the occasional yips.
- Sexuality: Poly and pansexual...he would guess. Meepo has not been in a real relationship, sexual or any other kind. Over time can (and has) changed gender.
- Grovel/Beg/Battle Yip: Once per encounter, can use an action on your turn to beg, plead, snivel and otherwise humiliate yourself or startle your opponent with a yelp; until the end of your next turn, all of your allies gain Advantage on attack rolls made against enemies within 10 feet of you and who can see your pathetic display.
- Pack Tactics: If at least one non-incapacitated ally is within 5 feet of a creature you are attacking, you gain Advantage on attack rolls against that creature.
- Sunlight Sensitivity: You suffer Disadvantage on attack rolls and Wisdom (Perception) checks made when you or your target are in direct sunlight.
- Favored Enemy: Humanoid (Goblinoid especially). Gain +2 to damange rolls, advantage on Wisdom (Survival) checks to track your favored enemies, as well as on Intelligence checks to recall information about them.
- Natural Explorer: You gain the following:
- You ignore difficult terrain
- You have advantage on initiative rolls
- On your first turn of combat, you have advantage on attack rolls against creatures that have not yet acted.
- Difficult terrain doesn't slow your group's travel if traveling an hour or more.
- Your group can't become lost except by magical means.
- Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), you remain alert to danger.
- If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.
- When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
- While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area.
- Primeval Awareness: You can communicate with beasts.
- Though sound and gesture you can communicate simple ideas to a beast as an action, and can read its basic mood and intent. You can learn its emotional state, short term needs, and actions you can take to persuade it to not attack.
- You can spend 1 minute in concentration to sense your favored enemy are present within 5 miles. Tells you numbers, general direction and distance.
- Animal Companion
- With 8 hours of work and the expenditure of 50 gp worth of rare herbs and fine food, you call forth an animal from the wilderness to serve as your faithful companion.
- If your animal companion is ever slain, the magical bond you share allows you to return it to life. With 8 hours of work and the expenditure of 25 gp worth of rare herbs and fine food, you call forth your companion’s spirit and use your magic to create a new body for it. You can return an animal companion to life in this manner even if you do not possess any part of its body.
- If you use this ability to return a former animal companion to life while you have a current animal companion, your current companion leaves you and is replaced by the restored companion.
- Companion’s Bond: Your animal companion gains a variety of benefits while it is linked to you.
- The animal companion loses its Multiattack action, if it has one.
- The companion obeys your commands as best it can. It rolls for initiative like any other creature, but you determine its actions, decisions, attitudes, and so on. If you are incapacitated or absent, your companion acts on its own.
- When using your Natural Explorer feature, you and your animal companion can both move stealthily at a normal pace.
- Your animal companion has abilities and game statistics determined in part by your level. Your companion uses your proficiency bonus rather than its own. In addition to the areas where it normally uses its proficiency bonus, an animal companion also adds its proficiency bonus to its AC and to its damage rolls.
- Your animal companion gains proficiency in two skills of your choice. It also becomes proficient with all saving throws.
- For each level you gain after 3rd, your animal companion gains an additional hit die and increases its hit points accordingly.
- Whenever you gain the Ability Score Improvement class feature, your companion’s abilities also improve. Your companion can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or it can increase two ability scores of your choice by 1. As normal, your companion can’t increase an ability score above 20 using this feature unless its description specifies otherwise.
- Your companion shares your alignment, and has a personality trait and a flaw that you can roll for or select from the tables below. Your companion shares your ideal, and its bond is always, “The ranger who travels with me is a beloved companion for whom I would gladly give my life.”
- Your animal companion gains the benefits of your Favored Enemy feature, and of your Greater Favored Enemy feature when you gain that feature at 6th level. It uses the favored enemies you selected for those features.
- Lifestyle: Poor
- Rations: 5 days rations (10 lbs)
- Armor and Weapons (31 lbs): studded leather (13 lbs), short sword (2 lbs), rapier (2 lbs), shield (6 lbs), daggers (4) (1 lb each), short bow (2 lbs), quiver (1-2 lb w/ arrows), Arrows (19) , 1 Arrow+1
- Carried Equipment (31 lbs): Backpack (5 lbs), herbalist kit (3 lbs), 2 Potions of healing (0.5 lbs each), Two Jade dragon figurine (15g each) (1 lb each), collar and leash that was made to fit a dragon wyrmling (fits loosely on the wolf), 2 waterskins (5 lbs each full), and a 50 feet of hemp rope (10 lbs)
- 1 Amethyst = 100g (100g each)
- 2 Bloodstone = 100g (50g each)
- 2 Jade Dragon Figurine = 30g (15g each)
- 5 Tiger Eye = 50 g (10g each)
- Coinage: 32g 501s 0c
- Total: 352g 1s 0c (Gemstones: <0.2 lb Coinage: ~12 lbs)
Total weight: 84 lbs
Carrying capacity: 105 lbs
- Stored Equipment: None
Other Important Individuals
Trait: I stay on alert so others can rest.
Flaw: If there’s food left unattended, I’ll eat it.
White Dragon Wyrmling
At night Meepo use to talk to the Wyrmling and share all his dreams, fears, and loneness. For Meepo, Calcryx is like family. For Calcryx the kobolds were her capturers. While the goblins are no better, they fear her and leave her alone.
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
- Find a new tribe and home
- Make potions as needed
- Base stats: Str: 7 (-2), DEX: 15 (+2), Con: 9 (-1), INT: 8 (-1), Wis: 10 (+0), Cha: 8 (-1)
- HP: 9
- HP: 17
- HP: 23