NPC from Lost Timelines
Nine days! How can we e’re survive
No one will be left alive!
Through soberness we’ll have to strive
Because kobolds came to town!
So beware my friends if you should see
A kobold enter merrily
Give heed and listen to my plea…
Keep kobolds from coming to town!
-The Kobold Song
Sex: Currently male identified
Height: 2' 5"
Weight: 25 lbs
Hair: Red Scales
Other: Tail and horns
- I'm oblivious to etiquette and social expectations.
- I've been isolated for so long that I rarely speak, preferring gestures and the occasional yips.
- Sexuality: Poly and pansexual...he would guess. Meepo has not been in a real relationship, sexual or any other kind. Over time can (and has) changed gender.
- Grovel/Beg/Battle Yip: Once per encounter, can use an action on your turn to beg, plead, snivel and otherwise humiliate yourself or startle your opponent with a yelp; until the end of your next turn, all of your allies gain Advantage on attack rolls made against enemies within 10 feet of you and who can see your pathetic display.
- Pack Tactics: If at least one non-incapacitated ally is within 5 feet of a creature you are attacking, you gain Advantage on attack rolls against that creature.
- Sunlight Sensitivity: You suffer Disadvantage on attack rolls and Wisdom (Perception) checks made when you or your target are in direct sunlight.
- Favored Enemy: Humanoid (Goblinoid especially). Gain +2 to damange rolls, advantage on Wisdom (Survival) checks to track your favored enemies, as well as on Intelligence checks to recall information about them.
- Natural Explorer: You gain the following:
- You ignore difficult terrain
- You have advantage on initiative rolls
- On your first turn of combat, you have advantage on attack rolls against creatures that have not yet acted.
- Difficult terrain doesn't slow your group's travel if traveling an hour or more.
- Your group can't become lost except by magical means.
- Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), you remain alert to danger.
- If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.
- When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
- While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area.
- Primeval Awareness: You can communicate with beasts.
- Though sound and gesture you can communicate simple ideas to a beast as an action, and can read its basic mood and intent. You can learn its emotional state, short term needs, and actions you can take to persuade it to not attack.
- You can spend 1 minute in concentration to sense your favored enemy are present within 5 miles. Tells you numbers, general direction and distance.
- Rations: 5 days rations (0 lbs)
0 Amathysts = 100g
0 Onyx = 50g
0 Rhodochrosite = 10g
0g 0s 0c
Sum: 0g 0s 0c (Gemstones: ~0 lb Coinage: ~0 lbs)
- Lifestyle: Poor
- Carried Equipment: EQUIPMENT (0 lbs)
- Misc. Equipment:
Total weight: 0 lbs
- Stored Equipment: None
Other Important Individuals
White Dragon Wyrmling
At night Meepo use to talk to the Wyrmling and share all his dreams, fears, and loneness. For Meepo, Calcryx is like family. For Calcryx the kobolds were her capturers. While the goblins are no better, they fear her and leave her alone.
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
- Find a new tribe and home
- Base stats: Str: 7 (-2), DEX: 15 (+2), Con: 9 (-1), INT: 8 (-1), Wis: 10 (+0), Cha: 8 (-1)
- HP: 9
- HP: 17
- HP: 23