Rumors & Tendencies
There are a variety of local rumors about Minisa:
- Some people say that Lord Graben was not Minisa's father. But they never say so very loudly. And Minisa has never believed them.
- When Minisa was a child she fell very ill and nearly died. To this day she is suffers from occasionaly bouts of wracking coughs.
- On the day Lord Graben died Minisa dreamed that something bad would happen on the hunt. She tried to stop him from going, but he didn't listen to her.
- Minisa has always been studious and many of the Ladies at Storms end say she would rather gaze at a book then a man.
Intrigue & Combat
- Intrigue Defense: 10 (Awareness+Cunning+Status)
- Composure: 15 (Will Ranks x3)
- Combat Defense: 8 (Agility+Athletics+Awareness+Defensive Bonus-Armor Penalty)
- Health: 4 (Endurance Ranks x3)
- Armor: None(X)
- Armor Rating: 0
- Armor Penalty: 0
- Knife: Test 3D, Damage Agi-1, Keywords: Close Range, Fast
- Hunting Bow: Test 3D1B, Damage Agi, Keywords: Long Range, Two Handed
- Current Destiny: 4 (Starting 5, Qualities: -5, Drawbacks +2, Awarded +2)
- Greensight: When sleeping roll 1d6. On a 6 have a green dream. Either a Premonition or a Portent.
- Premonition : Gain +1 Die for a single test. Strength and Inspiration provided by dreams. Also can be used when spending or Burning a Destiny point, due to having dreamed of the situation.
- Portent : Sent by Narrator.
- Polyglot: May Read any Language that has a rank. When Exposed to unfamilliar Language make a Cunning (Formidable 12) test to gain 1 Virtual Rank. +1 Rank per 2 Degrees of Success.
- Knowledge Focus (Magic): Education Bonus Dice are converted into Regular dice for making rolls related to Magic.
- Lucky: Reroll one roll per day.
- Courteous: +1/2 Persuasion(1) to Deception tests. +Cunning(4) to passive deception vs. Read target.
Drawbacks & Flaws
- Childhood Disease: -2 Health
- Sickly: -1D on Endurance Tests to Resist hazards and Ailments
- Flaw: Athletics: -1D on Athletics check. Gained as a result of combat
Possessions: 1099 Silver Stags, Castle Forged Knife, Palfrey, Nobles Garb x3, Myrish Lens, Black Ink(6 Vials), Blue Ink (3 Vials), Red Ink (3 vials), Green Ink (3 vials), Cosmetics and Perfumes(Ignore 2 points of disposition in an intrigue, Social Armor Piercing 2)x16, Myrrish Telescope, Astrology Library.
- For each scene that you submit to the Narrator that is brought into play, you gain one Destiny Point. This can go above your normal allotment of Destiny Points, but these can only be spent, not burnt. Submit such scenes to the Narrator by email, please.
- You may also use Destiny Points to "buy in" a character into a scene, editing the scene so that it includes the character.
Please list three to five goals for your character. These can be goals the character has, or your goals for your character as a player. Please mark them as (Character) or (Player) as appropriate.
- Find a suitable husband. One who won't impair her other goals. i.e. not Bryce (Character)
- Learn how to trigger her visions or how to perform magic. (Character)
- Find a way to deal with Donnel Swann, for the good of House Swann and the Graben family. (Character)
Spent: 40xp+0gl; Unspent: 74xp +6gl