"The most effective way to do it, is to do it." - Amelia Earhart
I was born in a country village. It was boring. Everyone there was lame and stupid. I hate farming and working and singing to stupid spirits.
My sister loves it. She's stupid too. But she's my stupid sister and anyone who messes with her messes with me.
The petty villagers got a whole bee hive of bugs up their asses about some stuff I did, got together with my father and voted to exile me. Good! I hated it there anyway. I hate them all. Dummies.
So now I'm on my own. Just me and my ghost owl, Uwo. She was a gift from some pale, mute erephim lady I stumbled across in the woods.
I'm going to travel the world and I'm going to make my way to the city of Urd-Ashak. The bards that would visit the village during festival would always tell wondrous stories of Urd-Ashak: a real city, full of interesting people and things, not a dumb country village. I'm going to go there and find the master blacksmith <insert name here> and become his apprentice and become rich making legendary armor and weapons that bards will sing about for generations.
I miss my stupid sister.
Carried Equipment: chainmail, longsword, shield, fishing tackle, mess kit, tinderbox, waterskin, smith's tools, dice set, backpack, lamp, oil flask x7, sling, sling bullets x40, rations x10, crowbar, bedroll, blanket, 50' hemp rope, dagger, horn, net, Oasis game set, glass beads, so many pistachios, pouch of desert sands, cotton blossoms, Rita's fine udor shirt, salve of healing, "stimpak"
Trophies: big black mama lion claw shoulder guard, hyena teeth necklace, centipede leg bracelet, lion tails belt
Other Important Individuals
- Kara: My spirit-addled sister, such the big hero back home, so awesome, everyone loves her, bla, bla, bla...she's alright. More good intentions than sense. Good thing I'm around to keep her out of trouble.
- Uwo: Some weird white owl that started following me around after those ass holes kicked me out of the village. I think it came from the creepy lady in white I'd spotted in the woods. It's eerily silent and has a tendency to harass any spirits we come across, which often seem afraid of it. Good bird.
- Iolande: A traveling minstrel that used to frequent our village during festivals. She can weave the magic of far away places into her songs, which had inspired in me a love of distant places, filled with people, culture and industry - civilization! I like her better when she's singing or playing. Otherwise she just keeps talking and talking and oh spirits please shut up!
- Ardrynn: A weird, pink painter that my sister and I stumbled across in a pistachio field. He uses magic like my sister, but he's much better at it than she is; he doesn't have to pray and rely on stupid spirits to get things done.
- Seswyr: Ardrynn's rude bodyguard. I think he's cracked in the head; he sometimes gets all bug eyed and drooly when we get into fights. He's likely quite mad. Keeping an eye on that one. I don't know why the painter keeps him around when he has such splendid magic.
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
- The City!