Crowpoison is one of the rare few exceptions to wereraven immunities to poisons. Wereravens exposed to crowpoison can and do die from it.
- Mechanically speaking, crowpoison inflicts the Poisoned Tilt on wereravens, who take lethal damage from the poison.
- The Stamina + Resolve roll to resist is made at a penalty equal to (Primal Urge), plus an additional -1 per dose inflicted.
- This is inflicted once per turn in high-stress situations, or once per minute otherwise.
Treatment for crowpoison poisoning requires belladonna (atropine) or khella (amiodarone), in either herbal or pharmaceutical forms.
- This is performed as a First Aid (Poisoning) action.
First Aid (Poisoning)
Dice Pool: Dexterity + Medicine; Action: Extended (Difficulty of Health damage taken); Interval: One minute; Note: Poisoned patients continue to suffer from the Poisoned Tilt while treatment is undergone.
- Exceptional Success: Not only do you add all your successes to the accumulated total, but you prevent the need for a resistance roll against the Poisoned Tilt.
- Success: Successes are added to the accumulated total. Effects of the Poisoned Tilt still apply.
- Failure: Medic must choose to either end the test outright, ceasing her efforts, or take the Frustrated Condition to continue.
- Dramatic Failure: The patient dies.