From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Skill Increase: +1 Brawl
- Prehensile Feet: May move up a vertical surface as though it were horizontal.
- Grit 1: Increase Strain Threshold +1 per rank of Grit.
- Lethal Blows 1: Add +10 per rank to any Critical Injury results inflicted on opponents.
- Stalker 1: Add per rank to all Stealth and Coordination checks.
- Dodge 1: When targeted by a combat check, may perform a Dodge incidental to suffer a number of strain no greater than ranks of Dodge, then upgrade the difficulty of the check by that number.
- Precise Aim 1: Once per round, may perform Precise Aim maneuver. Suffer a number of strain no greater than ranks in Precise Aim, then reduce target's melee and ranged defense by that number.
- Targeted Blow 1: After making a successful attack, may spend 1 destiny point to add agility in damage to 1 hit.
- Grit 1: Increase strain threshold +1 per rank of Grit.
- Quick Strike 1: Add per rank to combat checks against targets that have not acted yet this encounter.
- Toughened 1: +2 Wound Threshold per rank of Toughened.
- Quick Draw: Once per round, draw or holster a weapon or access an item as an incidental.
- Precise Aim 2: Once per round, you may suffer strain up to your ranks in Precise Aim, then reduce targets melee and ranged defense by that number.1 hit.
- Death Blow: After making a successful attack, may spend 1 destiny point to add Willpower in damage to
- Marked for Death: maneuver, commit a force point. Add two advantages to combat checks against the target. Remains committed until target is incapacitated or the session ends.
- Force Point: increase your force dice by 1.
- Dedication: increase your ability point by 1. (agility)
- Weapons and Armor: Blaster Rifle, Sap Gloves, Padded Armor, basic blaster, deflective armor (+1 soak, energy dispersion system),energy rifle (dmg 9, crit 3, range long, encumberence 4, 3 cumbersome),
- ol sparky (dmg 9, crit 2, range long, encumberance 1, cumbersome 3, burn 1, expensive to repair, difficult to repair) compartmentalization, underbarrel grenade launcher limited ammo 4.
- The Executioner Arakyd Industries ACP Array gun (dmg 6, crit 3, range medium, encumberance 4, hard points 3/3) attachments (hunting barrel ) accurate 2, cumbersum 2, blast 5, stun setting, vicious 1, lethal blow 1
- Carried: Backpack, Handheld Comlink, Datapad, Macrobinoculars. Extra reload, glow rod (2), Grapple Gun, Smoke grenade, manacles, frag grenades 2, lightning ion grenades 2.
- Stored: 4 stim packs
- Credits: 702 hard, 0 imperial
- Encumbrance: 9/12
The wife of Dellingand Vuren, part of the Lasat High Honor Guard. Being the wife of a man whose duty kept him home so often, Xorahetha believed she understood sacrifice. She and Dell were overjoyed when she gave birth to Zosa, but her understanding of sacrifice was against challenged when a Seeker of the Jedi Order revealed to her that her toddler was strongly Force-sensitive. Xora was sure that her life would be one of solitude. Then the Clone Wars ended, and she learned of the supposed treachery of the Jedi. These were the people to whom she'd entrusted her daughter? And to learn that they'd all been gunned down, to a last? It was too much to take. Xora fell ill a while later, and not even Dell's time at home could rouse her.
But a year later, the impossible happened: her baby came home. Fearful of the newly-risen Empire, she came home to Lasan just as things began to heat up. Dell's oaths prevented him from leaving with them, but he knew that his wife and daughter needed to be protected. So he sent them away to the Halo Frontier where others from the Eruditius were hiding. "Wait for me," he said, promising to come and find them.
And then the Empire "pacified" Lasan, targeting the royal family and utterly decimating the High Honor Guard. Suddenly a young Zosa and Xora were alone in a galaxy, both of them losing the places they'd found for themselves in the station, because they were Lasat. Xora's illness got worse as they were banished into the bowels of Halo Station, and her medicines became harder to get ahold of.
Today Xorahetha spends much of her time sleeping. The symptoms of her illness are barely addressed by the medications Zosa brings her, and Xora doesn't always take her proper dosage, to stretch them out. She can walk around their little two-room dwelling in the Quarters deck, but to leave, she has to use the small repulsor-chair that Tr'll built for her to use. By and large, though, she remains at home, in the dark.